Curious. Listener. Compassionate. Explorer.
“I’m a good listener and curious by nature. I am always open to learning new things.”
Over the past decade, Tiffany has put her listening and leadership skills combined with her natural curiosity to work facilitating strategic planning sessions, providing marketing coaching, and directing business development planning and implementation. Her supportive role with Cameron MacAllister Group’s justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) team fuels her passion for a more just society for all.
Tiffany brings her strong relational skills and an ability to connect quickly with others to all her engagements and helps our clients build that capability in themselves. Her background in teaching allows her to bring patience and encouragement to all workshop and training participants.
Before joining Cameron MacAllister Group, Tiffany was director of business development at Eskew Dumez Ripple and has worked in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry for over 15 years.
In her free time, Tiffany and her husband live their sustainability ideals by operating an art studio that repurposes salvaged, reclaimed wood into one-of-a-kind works of art.
- Construction Inclusion Week | Five Questions for Stephen Terni, article, Cameron MacAllister Group, December 6, 2021
- 10 Ways to Continue to Prioritize Your Wellness and Stay Connected & Creative, article, Cameron MacAllister Group, March 9, 2021
- Construction Inclusion Week | Five Questions for Stephen Terni, article, Cameron MacAllister Group, Dec. 2, 2021
- Strategic Planning
- Meeting and Retreat Facilitation
- Leadership Training
- Business Development
- Marketing Assessments
- Marketing Strategies
- Presentation Coaching
- Presentation and Communication Training
- Communication Workshops
- Employee Surveys
- Team Building and Alignment
- JEDI Assessments
- Workshops and Training
- EDI Strategy and Action Plans
- Change Management
- Benchmarking and Tracking Progress