Climate action and innovation in the AEC community is at an all-time high! However, our ability to communicate with owners about climate change and adopting climate friendly practices is low. Cameron MacAllister Group is leading an effort to change this. You are invited to join our inaugural workshop that will set the bar for talking to clients about creating climate-responsive, healthier and more equitable built environments.
WHAT: Cameron MacAllister Group presents “Climate Change + Client Development,” a one-day workshop for architects, engineers and contractors interested in helping building owners have a positive impact on their surroundings, the environment, and the people that live and work in the spaces they create. The workshop will feature:
- An owner panel sharing firsthand perspectives on working with AEC professionals;
- Opportunity to explore, debate and identify exemplary practices to share with the AEC community at large;
- Facilitated group interaction and climate-focused client development training;
- Guidance on developing an individual climate action outreach plan tailored to your firm’s ongoing initiatives.
WHEN & WHERE: Wednesday, October 30, 2019, Seattle, Washington
HOW: Your firm is invited to propose up to three candidates for participation. Individuals must be actively engaged with clients in providing professional services and have responsibility for client interaction or business development. The participation fee, $1,000 per person, covers the workshop, lunch and post-workshop reception. The program will also offer AIA CEU credits. Apply by Friday September 6, 2019; selected participants will be notified on Tuesday, September 10.
Click here to download a copy of the workshop invitation and corresponding application form.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact workshop leaders for additional information:
- Mary Ann Lazarus, email@example.com
- Betsy del Monte, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Niraj Dangoria, email@example.com
- Kelly Fehr, firstname.lastname@example.org