Steve Burrows, CBE, PE, CEng, FICE, FASCE, MIStructE, LEED-AP, has joined Cameron MacAllister Group as Principal Consultant. He brings with him extensive experience leading national and international engineering design firms as a senior executive. Steve has led businesses in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada and has extensive experience delivering projects in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Most recently, Steve built an engineering practice with a national offsite manufacturing firm in the United States.
With Cameron MacAllister Group, he will provide consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategic planning in a rapidly changing marketplace
- Leadership identification, development, coaching and succession planning
- Building high-performance teams to win projects and deliver margin
- Routes to winning new customers and retaining them
- The impact of technology, offsite construction and new procurement methods and planning for change
- Growth strategies for entering new geographies and practice areas
- Why, how and when to enter international markets
Steve is passionate about promoting engineering. He is featured on television programs including TimeScanners, he can be seen in the IMAX movie Dream Big, and he is also a regular speaker at conventions and universities where he presents about the future of engineering. Additionally, Steve sits on the Board of the AIA in San Francisco and is an adviser to several start-up technology firms in the building field.